Synapse EHR 1.1 is a generic educational software program that teaches users to build patient electronic records and to record information that is routinely entered by the medical assistant. Synapse EHR 1.1 exercises simulate the most common tasks the medical assistant performs in the medical office.
• Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP (Service Pack 3), or Vista (Service Pack 1), MS Office 2003, MS Office 2007
• Pentium or Celeron PC with 300 MHz or higher processor recommended; 233 MHz minimum required
• 128 megabytes of RAM or higher recommended
• 1.5 gigabytes of available hard disk space (If using a USB Flash Drive, must have atleast 50MB of free space available)
• Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution video adapter and monitor
• CD-ROM or DVD drive; USB port if using a USB Flash Drive
• Keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device